Table of Contents
26 Ah Golf batteries
26 Ah Golf batteries (deep cycle)
Deep cycle refers to the use of the battery in a situation where at least 60% to 70% of its capacity will normally be discharged. The starting, lights, and ignition (SLI) battery is one that is used in start-stop automobiles.
Its heavy duty plates are made to produce the most power for a brief periods of time. An SLI battery is normally discharged between 1% and 3% when the car is started. The battery life will be reduced proportionately to how deeply it is regularly cycled when a SLI battery is used in a deep cycle application or in a vehicle with large accessory loads, such as a golf buggy.
When ought I to think about a deep cycle?
Any time a car or other gadget requires the battery to provide all of the operating power. Deep cycle batteries should also be utilised in vehicles with significant accessory loads when the alternator is incapable of keeping the battery completely charged.
Here I am on a normal Sunday morning, looking through the weekend orders that are in up to date. I started to plan my deliveries to include batteries that are very heavy or in multiples. So, by doing our own van deliveries, it ensures the best service and guarantees that the golf batteries arrive safe and sound. In other words, no courier breakages and a safe delivery.
Happily, by doing this, I can also tie my deliveries up with places of interest and outstanding beauty. This week will be no exception ! I know that my two main journeys will be to Scotland on one day and the outstanding “Cotswolds” on another day.
Jeremy Clarkson’s farm nearby to delivery address
Fortunately, this week will be another great week for me! because my delivery address will take me close to a much-loved TV programme about Jeremy’s farm. Of course, Jeremy is better known as a “petrol head” and has fronted famous TV shows such as the BBC’s “Top Gear” and a similar programme broadcast by “Amazon TV.”
However, a few years ago, Jeremy decided to invest some money in a farm. The farm was managed, but the farmer retired, leaving Jeremy the option of running the farm by himself with the help of some local farm workers. Amazon revealed and provided funding for the plan, which was to create a fantastic “fly on the wall” TV series without knowing anything about farming.
Of course, the first series was a great success . Jeremy bundled through farming with the help of a couple of other soon-to-be stars. The second series is currently in production, and I can’t wait to see it.
Roll on Thursday.
- Coal Still Charging Chinese Electric Cars
- 34 Ah Lucas Mobility batteries: delivered to Historic Market Town-Whittlesey in Cambridgeshire, UK
- Charging Your Electric Car: don’t boil kettle, says National Grid
- Solar Battery Storage Guide-A beginner’s guide to solar power | Stuff.co.nz
- LV31MF ApolloPower batteries-Delivered-To a Boat on the River Wissey- Kings Lynn-Norfolk
- Coal Still Charging Chinese Electric Cars - February 27, 2024
- 34 Ah Lucas Mobility batteries: delivered to Historic Market Town-Whittlesey in Cambridgeshire, UK - February 26, 2024
- Charging Your Electric Car: don’t boil kettle, says National Grid - February 25, 2024