Car Batteries Page
Car Batteries Page
6 good reasons to stock batteries
- Convenience: Having a good stock of batteries on hand means that you’ll always have a power source for your electronic devices when you need it. Including cars, trucks, mobility vehicles, and more without having to make a last-minute trip to the suppliers.
- Emergencies: In the event of a natural disaster or other emergency. Of course including the last COVID pandemic, when access to power was limited. Having a good stock of batteries can help you keep your essential devices running, such as flashlights, radios, and mobile phones.
- Cost savings: Buying batteries in bulk or on sale can save you money in the long run, compared to constantly having to purchase them one at a time.
- Long shelf life: Many types of batteries, such as alkaline and lithium, have a long shelf life and can be stored for several years without losing their charge. This means that you can stock up on batteries and have them on hand when you need them.
- Versatility: Batteries can be used in a wide variety of devices, from small electronic gadgets to large appliances such as motor vehicle batteries. Having a good stock of batteries allows you to use them in a variety of situations and devices.
- Environmental benefits: Rechargeable batteries are a more environmentally friendly option, as they can be used multiple times before they need to be disposed of. Having a good stock of rechargeable batteries can help reduce waste and minimize your environmental impact.This is from the customer and the battery suppliers point of view.
So, as a result of nearly 40 years of experience
Eric Roberts, our Managing Director, has brought together an excellent selection of batteries for cars, vans, and other associated vehicles. So, as well as our own brand of ApolloPower batteries, we also keep a selection of other top battery brands for cars. Specifically, top brands such as Banner batteries, Bosch batteries, Varta batteries, Lucas batteries, and AGM special car batteries made by Optima batteries and Odyssey batteries.
American style car batteries
Of course, because of historical links, we have a number of American-made cars here in the UK. Naturally, these cars require specially designed batteries. Consequently, we offer the American car owner the Numax car battery range.
Choosing a Car Battery
- Firstly, check the battery currently fitted for a UK part number. Clearly marked on the label. As a result, it will be a 3-digit code such as ‘063’. Simply use our smart search bar by typing ‘063‘.
- Of course, in many cases, there won’t be a part number clearly marked. If not, simply check the dimensions. Terminal type and polarity against the battery currently fitted to the vehicle.
- If the suggested battery doesn’t look correct, Simply contact us for assistance. Moreover, we aim to offer the cheapest batteries on the web. So if you find a cheaper price, Then contact us before completing your purchase. See if you could save money!
- Of course, we offer a Next Day Delivery option (Mon-Fri) available to the majority of mainland UK postcodes. Highlands/Island/NI etc can take an extra day or two.
Start-Stop batteries for Hybrid cars
These batteries are fitted to many of the new generation of “hybrid cars.” As a result of new technology, these batteries have thicker plates than standard lead-acid batteries. Our battery lookup will help you find the right battery. Either an AGM battery or an EFB battery
Finally, you can check out your battery by clicking the “Battery Lookup Link”. We chose the banner battery link because we found it the most accurate. Of course, you do not have to buy a Banner battery; just use the information given.
Happily, to bring this page up to date in 2020, we are now online battery suppliers of the prestigious Exide car batteries. As an introduction, we can offer the very popular 096 Exide car battery at a special price.
- Battery Powered Wheelchair: Mobility Aids Advice-if wanting to fly abroad
- Solar-Battery Systems: A Surge in Australia
- Car Battery Weather Problems: UK Weather is causing car batteries to fail?
- Best Campervan battery Choice-Choose the best between AGM and Lithium
- Best Marine Battery Reviews and Comparison Chart
Car Companies -Business Directory UK Find a dealer or auto service here.