So, here at batteriesontheweb we cherish our customer support record. However, we are not perfect and disputes can arise. For this reason, we supply the following e-mail address and contact names.
email@example.com or by land line 01422-410899 please ask for Alex. Naturally, this line is available in normal working hours. Importantly, this number should be sufficient to answer any of your queries.
- Understand customer needs. Because many require their new car battery urgently. Not surprisingly, then we endevour to give the customer the quickest turn around possible. However many of our battery products are very heavy and require delivery specialist transport. Of course, this could be by pallet or via our own transport. So, by doing this we can ensure that the battery product arrives to your destination! In tact and ready to go on to the vehicle.
- Seek and analyse customer feedback. …So Feedback is important to us so if you have a problem please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and i will endevour to sort out any problem good or bad !
- Delight your customers with WOW! …WOW is difficult with a dull product such as car batteries. However the fact that we do deliver as above then many of our customers do get the Wow feeling ?
- Set and communicate clear standards. Our main problem is images that match the battery on your vehicle. However we do try to take images as accurate as possible with the best description possible.
- Of course, this can still e difficult and seems to be a problem with Optima batteries. Optima batteries come with many little quirks ! Some have small breather holes and others do. Consequently, from time to time we do have small mis-matches but always correct this to the customers satisfaction.
- Importantly we will also collect our customers old batteries when delivering in our own vehicles. These are normally truck and larger leisure batteries. So we have a licence to carry scrap items including batteries.