Table of Contents
Odyssey Batteries Page
6 reasons to buy and fit Odyssey batteries
Odyssey Batteries Page
- Reliability: ODYSSEY batteries are known for their reliability and durability. They are designed to withstand harsh environments and are resistant to vibration and shock, making them ideal for use in a variety of applications.
- Performance: ODYSSEY batteries are designed to deliver high performance and power. They have a very low internal resistance, which allows them to deliver a large burst of power and quickly start engines.
- Long service life: ODYSSEY batteries have a longer service life than traditional lead-acid batteries, and they can be cycled (discharged and recharged) many more times without losing capacity.
- Low self-discharge rate: ODYSSEY batteries have a very low self-discharge rate, which means they can hold a charge for a longer period of time than other types of batteries. This makes them ideal for use in applications where the battery may not be used for long periods of time.
- Maintenance-free: ODYSSEY batteries are maintenance-free, meaning they do not require the addition of water or other fluids to maintain their performance. This makes them very easy to use and maintain.
- Wide temperature range: ODYSSEY batteries are designed to perform in a wide range of temperatures, from -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C). This makes them suitable for use in a variety of climates and environments.
In the first place, how is it possible for any battery to have extreme starting power?
You get a massive deep-cycle reserve of power in just one battery! Of course, some types of batteries will give you enormous cranking power. not to mention other battery brands that provide high reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery, on the other hand, is designed to provide both in a single battery.
How can Odyssey do this ? Odyssey Batteries Page
Of course, one of the answers is in the flat plates, which are made from 99.99% pure virgin lead. recycled lead alloy As a result of this, plates made from pure lead can be made thinner. So Odyssey can fit more plates into their AGM batteries. Naturally, the more plates that you can fit, the more surface area that can be attained.
Hence, you’re giving your battery more power.
As a matter of fact, it costs twice as much as the standard type of lead-acid battery. In fact, ODYSSEY® batteries can provide pulses of more than 2250 amps for 5 seconds to start an engine. Incredibly, it is twice or three times the size of equally-sized conventional lead-acid batteries. So, even at very low outside temperatures, this is possible. handling 400 charge-discharge cycles to an 80% depth of discharge.
This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive and power sports.
- LV31MF ApolloPower batteries-Delivered-To a Boat on the River Wissey- Kings Lynn-Norfolk
- Battery Maintenance Services: Why you should offer battery maintenance services
- LFD140 Varta Professional Boat battery : Delivered to Wonderful Hythe in Hampshire
- Battery Storage Changes Ahead
- Ford Fiesta History-Including batteries