Table of Contents
Trojan Deep Cycle Batteries
Trojan Deep Cycle Batteries
6 reasons to use Trojan batteries
This page is now the resting place for out-of-date Trojan baattery products.
2023 brings difficult times for delivering these heavy-weighing batteries. Pallets are the main way of transportation, bringing a higher cost to the customers. I have also decided to store some Trojan posts to this page.
- High capacity: Trojan deep-cycle batteries are designed to have a high capacity, which means they can store a lot of energy and power your device or system for a long time. This is especially useful for applications where the battery will be drained and recharged repeatedly, such as in off-grid solar systems or electric vehicles.
- Long service life: Trojan deep cycle batteries are designed to last for a long time, with many models offering a service life of up to 10 years or more. This makes them a cost-effective choice for long-term use.
- Low maintenance: Trojan deep cycle batteries are sealed and maintenance-free, which means they don’t require regular watering or other maintenance tasks. This makes them easy to use and low-maintenance, especially in applications where access to the battery is difficult.
- High reliability: Trojan deep-cycle batteries are known for their reliability and performance. They are built to withstand the rigours of deep cycling and are less likely to fail or suffer from performance issues compared to other types of batteries.
- Versatility: Trojan deep-cycle batteries are versatile and can be used in a wide variety of applications, including solar panels, boats, RVs, electric vehicles, and more.
- Environmentally friendly: Trojan deep-cycle batteries are designed to be environmentally friendly, with many models featuring lead-free, sealed construction and recyclable materials. This makes them a sustainable choice for those looking to minimise their environmental impact.
For quality- Trojan Deep Cycle Batteries
As a result, Trojan Batteries UK has established itself as the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries. After serving on a submarine in World War I, George Godber started the company in the Los Angeles area. Consequently, with his founding partner and brother-in-law, Carl Speer In the first instance, Trojan initially began manufacturing car starter batteries.
Subsequently, they moved into building batteries for commercial trucks. In the 1940s, Dick and Ray Godber joined the vastly growing battery company. So, ushering in the second generation of family leadership Of course, sensing that deep-cycle technology was the wave of the future, the Trojan Battery Company began focusing on this area.
Bringing things further up to date The third generation of family members runs Trojans.
Under the direction of CEO Jeff Elder, Charlesbank Capital contributed to the business’s funding. So, the famous maroon-coloured battery casing moved forward in design with new applications.
For this reason, deep-cycle batteries were produced to be used on golf carts and other leisure vehicles. including floor machines, aerial work platforms, transportation, boat and marine vessels, recreational vehicles, and renewable energy solar storage systems for battery storage.
As a result, Trojan offers outstanding technical support and customer service for all of its products. with a worldwide network of Trojan Master Distributors, numerous dealers, and a growing retail presence.
Of course, Batteriesontheweb.co.uk is the Trojan dealer for the Halifax area of Yorkshire and the rest of the UK. Trojan products are truly powering the planet. The Trojan Battery team is proud of the company’s longevity and heritage. Hence the motto, “Clean energy for life.” ™.
Trojan’s ReliantTM line of U.S.-made Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries
Hence, they are the only true deep-cycle AGM batteries on the market today. Reliant is designed with cutting-edge technology. Of course, a set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output delivers the exceptional quality and reliability that Solar Trojan batteries are known for.
Trojan batteries are for sale on our BatteriesOnTheWeb.co.uk internet site: Trojan Deep Cycle Batteries
with next-working-day delivery to most UK postcodes. Collections can be made in our Halifax warehouse during normal working hours. It is wise, though, to call first at 01422-410899 to ensure availability before travelling.
Importantly, the internet has made it possible to locate and ask valuable questions such as, “Are Trojan batteries any good?” and, “Are Trojan batteries AGM?” All pertinent information for potential buyers looking to purchase Trojan Deep Cycle Batteries or Trojan 8V golf cart batteries for their “golf carts”
So, consumers may be looking for certain Trojan batteries‘ best price information when searching for individual battery sizes! Incredibly, there are many different sizes on the battery market! Popular ones include Trojan battery j305h-ac, Trojan battery j305g-ac, and Trojan battery j305p-ac! Not to mention Trojan batteries t105, Trojan batteries t125, TTrojan Deep Cycle Batteries t145, and a variety of other battery sizes.
Many golf enthusiasts ask us for Trojan 8-volt batteries for golf carts or Trojan 8-volt battery prices! Of course, we oblige accordingly.